Blanchards Law is pleased to offer to complete your divorce from petition to Decree Absolute for £500 plus VAT and Court fees. The Court fees are currently £385.
1. Take your instructions either at a face to face meeting or on the telephone, as you prefer;
2. We will draft your divorce petition;
3. We will file at Court on your behalf all the documents required to issue undefended divorce;
4. We will handle your divorce from drafting the petition to Decree Absolute, to include serving the papers upon your spouse by post and drafting the application for Decree Nisi, the first decree, which includes one redraft or amendment;
5. We will deal with all letters concerning the undefended divorce between yourself and your husband or wife and with the Court;
6. You will be able to contact us at any time during the process by telephone or email;
THE FIXED PRICE DIVORCE WILL NOT APPLY IF:-
• Your divorce becomes defended or extended due to the refusal of your husband or wife to participate;
• You require assistance with regard to a financial settlement or issues regarding your children.
In general if your divorce has an international element, it is not suitable for a fixed price.
THE FOLLOWING COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN A FIXED PRICE DIVORCE:-
• The costs of any applications which are not listed above;
• Should personal service upon your spouse be necessary, the costs incurred thereof;
• The costs of obtaining a certified copy of your marriage certificate, if you do not currently hold a copy;